Kelly had an opportunity to share her testimony of “Enduring as an Army Wife” to the Protestant Women of the Chapel (PWOC) at Ft. Bragg in Spring 2019.
- Choose Gratitude: Inspired from the book 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp, Kelly shares encouragement from her own story and those of others on how we can learn to live with an attitude of gratitude even during the hardest times.
- Learning To Grow: Once a believer in Jesus, we are adopted into His Kingdom and made new. But then what? Kelly uses Colossians 3:12-17 to show that the tangible things and wisdom we need in growing in Christ-likeness is all found right there. She breaks down the passage and takes a closer look at what it means to have true unity, forgiveness and love within the body of Christ.
- In The Little Things: In our self-exulting and consumeristic society, negativity and discouragement are far too easy to get ahold of us – and our children. After viewing from Scripture God’s holiness verses our own limitations, she shares how an eternal perspective and an attitude of gratitude are key ingredients to a joyful home. Kelly also gives insight on how parents can help instill gratefulness in the hearts of their little ones.
- Go The Distance: A testimony of Kelly’s journey as a homeschooled student from K-12th grade, and encouraging parents that they have what it takes to home educate their children all the way through high school too. If God has called you to it, He will equip you through it!
- Make Yourself L.O.L: Geared towards an audience of pre-teen/early teenage girls, Kelly understands the common struggle and insecurities every girl goes through during this season of life. Although not written for a Christian audience, Kelly uses Bible principles of L (loving yourself) O (optimistic outlook) and L (loving others). Depending on the audience, Kelly is more than happy to adjust this speech to include the Scriptures that inspired her message.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Kelly is more than happy to tailer make a speech for your group! Topic preferences include: faith, overcoming obstacles, friendship and home education.
***Please use the ‘Contact’ page to request me to come and speak!***